Friday, May 18, 2007

The Horse that became small


The horse has grown(?) small. It was in the same place outside a departmental store. When I was a child, my biggest fond was to climb on this horse and go for a ride. It cost 25 paises and ride was about 3 minutes. Steel horse never showed any expression except oscillating and I never cared about. Horse was too big for me, I struggled to climb on it. My mom used to help me in climbing the horse and I used to shout at her for helping me. It hurted my ego and I wanted to climb of my own. Though the ride was short it was interesting and memorable. My mother had a hard time pulling me out of horse and taking me home.
2 years before I went to my home. The horse was in the same place outside that departmental store. But it has grown small. I saw a small kid trying to climb it and he was fighting with his mom for helping him.

7 Comments:

Blogger Arasan said...

Yes, definitely that horse would be too small for you Barani :)-

3:08 PM  
Blogger Baranidharan said...

Aha comedy akittaeya arasa

12:27 AM  
Blogger Seenivasan said...

good that you did not get that naughty feeling to climb on it.

paavam kudhirai.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Baranidharan said...

Though my mind wanted to do. I did n't

2:04 PM  
Blogger Baranidharan said...

It is always good to remember your child hood fond. Did any of you guys remember such things

11:05 AM  
Blogger Siva said...

Did you go to A . Ramalingapuram ? :-)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Baranidharan said...

No buddy it is Kovai Metro

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home